*This Tutorial was available for free as part of our Quill-Along project series. If you would like to be notified of future group projects and the opportunity to download free tutorials, please sign up for our newsletter here: Join Mailing List
* This listing is for the PDF tutorial download only. No physical items will be mailed to you. This PDF is viewable digitally only. No printable options are available with this purchase.
This 8x10 Mosaic uses the following supplies listed below. A pre-selected paper set (11 packs CP, 1 pack On Edge) is available for your convenience for purchase. Pre-selected sets are packaged specially for ease of use and storage and are labeled specifically for this Quill-Along project. Each color is labeled with both its color name and identifying letter and is packaged for paper removal via the bottom so that that label will need not be removed for access. See images for details. Links to sets provided below.
Little Circles Supplies Needed
- Tree - 1 pack ON EDGE card stock strips 1/4” (A) 2 packs Culture Pop quilling paper 1/4” (B) A & B should be the same color
- Orbs & Heart - 4 packs Culture Pop quilling paper 1/4” (C, D, E & F)
- Background - 5 packs Culture Pop quilling paper 1/4” in gradient colors (G, H, I & J) labeled from darkest shade to lightest.
- Quilling Glue in needle tip applicator bottle
- Quilling Tool
Other Supplies Needed
- 8x10 Quilling Surface (canvas board, chipboard, etc.)
- Paint (optional)
- UV Spray Sealant
- Framing Materials
- Sharpie or other permanent marker
*This Little Circles project does assume knowledge of the basic quilling shapes. If you are new to the craft of quilling, you can download a free tutorial to learn how to quill the basic shapes by following this link: Free PDF Tutorial Ultimate Guide To Quilling Shapes
Project Paper Sets