Little Circles Quilling & Paper Craft Contest is a friendly competition open to quillers and paper crafters around the globe. We welcome paper crafters of all types to create fabulous works of paper fiber art & submit digital photos of their work to us for a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Who Can Enter
Anyone over the age of 18 may enter unless prohibited by law in resident state or country.
October 31, 2018 11:59 PM EST - All entries to be completed and images submitted to LCcontest2018@littlecircles.net on or before this date. No works will be accepted via any other means or after the posted date and time.
November 1-4, 10:00 AM EST - Public vote open to determine top 10 artists. Details TBA
November 4, 11:00 AM EST - Top 10 pieces will be juried for final placement by Little Circles.
November 5 - Grand Prize Winner, 2nd & 3rd place winners will be announced.
Grand Prize $300 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
2nd Prize $150 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
3rd Prize $75 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
*Shipping & taxes will be the responsibility of winning parties.
- Little Circles Quilling & Paper Craft Contest is open to any artist who wants to participate and is over the age of 18.
- This online quilling contest is for paper fiber artwork only. 90% + of the total project must be consisting of paper. All other mediums used must be listed upon submission. We reserve the right to disqualify any project that does not meet this criteria.
- Entry is Free
- Each artist may enter 1 artwork per year.
- You may enter art that has been shown and/or won art awards in other shows within the year 2018, but not shown in any Little Circles sponsored page, group or website. All work created prior to January 1, 2018 is not eligible for entry.
- It's OK to enter work that has already been sold.
- There is no size restriction. Both 2D & 3D works are acceptable.
- No restriction on subject matter.
- You may upload up to 5 images of your piece. Please reduce the size of your images to no more than 1 mgb each. Photography of your work is worth 25% of your judged score. Clear, focused, centered photos with good lighting make a big difference.
- Only one image will be shown for the public vote on the Little Circles Facebook page, however all 5 will be used for the final judging. One image per photo - All multiple shot images will be discarded and not considered during judging.
- No watermarks are allowed on any photo. Credit will be given where credit is due.
- Your artwork must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else's copyrighted material. If your image or work infringes upon another person's copyright it will be disqualified. This includes photographs & fan art. Make it your own!
- You may only submit your own artworks that you personally made. No partner work allowed.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof that your artwork was created solely by you. If we are unable to determine a positive outcome, the entry will be disqualified.
- Do not share your entry on any Little Circles sponsored website or social media prior to the winner being announced.
- This is a digital, online contest only. There is no shipping involved to enter.
- Artworks may be submitted until 11:59 Eastern Standard Time on October 31, 2018. No artworks will be accepted past the deadline.
- All submissions must be made through the provided email address email@example.com Entries submitted elsewhere will not be accepted.
- The decision of the public vote & the finial judging is final.
- By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork (on this website and in our newsletters...with credit and links to you, of course).
- Must be 18 or older, to be eligible for awards.
- All winners: shipping, taxes and governmental fees will be your own responsibility.
- Once it's shipped, it's up to you to take care of the rest.
- By entering the competition, you agree to abide by all rules.
- Winners will be announced and listed on Little Circles websites and social media on November 5.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Little Circles believes in supporting all art and the artists who create them. No unkind remarks will be tolerated in any form on any platform and anyone engaging is such behavior will be disqualified from the competition.
- Don't forget to have fun & support one another
How your work will be scored in final judging.
Technical Skill: 25%
Photography of work: 25%
How to enter
Please submit up to 5 images of your one piece of art. Remember, no watermarks & no multi view collage images are allowed and will be discarded.
Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Name (Title) of artwork
- List of all mediums used
- Year completed
- Any website or social media profile you may wish to be linked to if you are declared a winner.
Send entries to LCcontest2018@littlecircles.net on or before 11:59 EST October 31, 2018
A confirmation email will be sent after submission with further instructions - please follow them! Check your SPAM folder if one is not received within 24 hours.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The 2018 Little Circles Quilling Contest is brought to you in part by Culture Pop - The best damn quilling paper in all the lands.