Little Circles Quilling Contest is a yearly competition open to quillers around the globe. We welcome paper rollers to create fabulous works of quilling paper art & submit digital photos of their work in order to throw their hat in the ring for a chance to win one of three fabulous prizes!
Who Can Enter
Anyone over the age of 18 may enter unless prohibited by law in resident state or country.
September 30, 2016 11:59 PM EST - All entries to be completed end emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before this date.
October 1-3 Entries will be posted on Little Circles Facebook page for public vote. The public vote will count for 1/3 of overall vote.
October 4-6 Entries will be juried by Little Circle's owner Erin Curet and 2015 LC contest winner Debbie Brown. Each score will count for 1/3 of overall score and will be added to the public vote to declare winner.
October 7 Winner will be announced via Little Circles Facebook page.
Grand Prize $300 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
2nd Prize $150 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
3rd Prize $75 Gift Certificate to littlecirclesshop.net
2 additional runner ups will each receive a 50% off certificate to littlecircles.net
*Shipping will be free for the top 3 winners if residing in the United States. All taxes and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- Little Circles Quilling Contest is open to any quiller who wants to participate.
- You do NOT have to be a current Little Circles customer nor use Culture Pop.
- This online quilling contest is for quilled artwork only. The overwhelming majority (60 % +) of the project must be made of quilled paper. We reserve the right to not include any project that does not meet this criteria.
- Entry is Free
- Each quiller may enter 1 artwork per year.
- You may enter art that has been shown and/or won art awards in other shows, but not in any previous LC sponsored contest. However please keep in mind that originality is part of the scoring the judges will consider. If your work has been previously seen, it could potentially hurt your score.
- It's OK to enter work that has already been sold.
- If you win the Grand Prize, you will be asked to help with the judging for next year and will not be eligible to enter again until the following year.
- There is no size restriction. Big, small - no matter. Just make it great.
- No restriction on subject matter, just keep it clean please.
- You may upload up to 5 images of your piece. Please reduce the size of your images to no more than 1 mgb each. Photography of your work is worth 25% of your judged score, so take good pictures!
- Only one image will be shown for the public vote on the Little Circles Facebook page, however all 5 will be used for the judging rounds. One image per photo. All multiple shot images will be discarded and not considered during judging.
- No watermarks are allowed on any photo. Credit will be given where credit is due.
- Your artwork must be your own original concept and not a copy of anyone else's copyrighted material. If your image infringes upon another person's copyright it will be disqualified. This includes photographs & fan art. Make it your own!
- You may only submit your own artworks that you personally quilled.
- We reserve the right to demand proof that your quilled artwork was created solely by you....if it's not then your entry will be disqualified.
- Do not share your entry on any Little Circles sponsored website or social media prior to the 2016 winner is announced.
- This is a digital, online contest only. There is no shipping involved.
- Artworks may be submitted until 11:59 Eastern Standard Time on September 30, 2016. No artworks will be accepted past the deadline.
- All submissions must be made through the provided email address email@example.com Entries submitted elsewhere will not be accepted.
- The decision of the public vote & the 2 jurors is final.
- By entering this art competition, you are granting us a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork (on this website and in our newsletters...with credit and links to you, of course).
- Must be 18 or older, to be eligible for awards.
- If outside of the United States, all shipping, taxes and governmental fees will be your own responsibility.
- Once it's shipped, it's up to you to take care of the rest.
- By entering the competition, you agree to abide by all rules.
- Winners will be announced and listed on this website on October 7, 2016
- A substitute judge may be used if scheduled party is unable to to complete the jury process.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Little Circles believes in supporting all art and the artists who create them. No unkind remarks will be tolerated in any form on any platform and anyone engaging is such behavior will be disqualified from the competition.
- Please, No whining
- Don't forget to have fun & support one another
How your work will be judged
Technical Skill: 25%
Photography of work: 25%
How to enter
Please submit up to 5 images of your one piece of art. Remember, no watermarks & no multi view compilation images are allowed and will be discarded.
Please include the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Name (Title) of artwork
- Year completed
- Any website or social media profile you may wish to be linked to if you are declared a winner.
Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 EST September 30, 2016
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The 2016 Little Circles Quilling Contest is brought to you by Culture Pop - The best damn quilling paper in all the lands.